BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March 24, 2010

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 24, 2010 10:05 PM, CDT

Again, there's nothing really to report. Liam did restart phototherapy today for jaundice. We did not really like the nurse he had today - she didn't do anything major - just seemed a little rough with him and totally disregarded me and acted like I was a huge bother to her even though I barely said 10 words to her. She only let me change Liam's diaper when I usually do most of his basic care - temp, diaper, mouth swabbing. Liam stayed on the lower side of normal for his o2 sats today, too (I think he didn't like her either).

He was again more active - and yawned several times today, which was absolutely precious! Of course with more activity comes more sedation...

0 comments: