BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Worst Mommy of the Year Award Goes to....ME...

So, I decided to take the three boys out of state to Dallas (well, Coppell), to visit my aunt. We were at this big indoor play place (Going Bonkers) and I was wearing Liam in a Babyhawk MT front carrier. I went to check on Xander then went back to the table to sit down. As I got close to the table, I tripped and fell forward, slamming Liam's head into the table. So, we spent all afternoon in the ER of Medical City Children's Hospital in Dallas. After we got there, he spiked a temp of 101 and wouldn't eat. But, after some Tylenol, his temp went down and he ate so they discharged him. I'm still worried (of course) b/c they didn't do any x-rays or anything, but they said that neither the location nor his behavior made them suspect anything worse...so we have to watch him and follow up with our pediatrician when we get back to Missouri.

I feel rotten...like the worst parent, ever.

0 comments: