BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's Been Awhile

We've had quite a month so far. Liam contracted RSV, which landed him in the hospital. He very narrowly missed admission to the PICU (as in they told us they were moving him to the PICU but came back to move him and he was breathing a hair easier so they held off). Since then, he got his ear tubes - which were a success - he can hear so much better, now.

Now, however, there's been a new development. He has started having these clusters of "episodes" which are like spasms. I thought they were stomach cramps, and I got them on video after 3 days, but the pediatrician is sending it to his neurologist. I'm just hoping for some kind of answer because he just cries during them and it breaks my heart and there's nothing I can do to soothe him.


0 comments: